Thirty years teaching junior high school will do this to you.
posted by MRT at 3:13 PM
Mr. T. you are a hippie! That is basically the funniest thing I have ever seen!
If you search through the archives of this blog to the posts I made last year, you might find some other interesting photos as well.
Wow! Love that hair MRT! How old is Liz in that photo?
Whoa...wasn't Liz in my kindergarten class??? Hmm...*ponders*
Yeah do grow out your hiar again so everyone this year can see it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Mr. T. you are a hippie! That is basically the funniest thing I have ever seen!
If you search through the archives of this blog to the posts I made last year, you might find some other interesting photos as well.
Wow! Love that hair MRT! How old is Liz in that photo?
Whoa...wasn't Liz in my kindergarten class??? Hmm...*ponders*
Yeah do grow out your hiar again so everyone this year can see it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home