Summer Update
So, here it is mid-July, and I just made the rounds of all the blogs from what I now have to call "last year's" Honors English class. As I suspected, the vast majority of them have been abandoned. They are just sitting out there in cyberspace, no updates since the end of May. A couple folks have made an entry or two, and Trey (wouldn't you know?) has started other blogs and linked to them from his original, but for the most part it appears that there aren't many people, even the Honors class, who write for fun. A shame. A shame.
I've been working on a project for the state office of education, and I managed a trip to California with the family. A month from now I'll be back in the sweltering classroom, and a new year will be underway.
Alex Gerrish gave me a book called Good Omens that I quite enjoyed, and my kids and I just finished chapter 4 of the new Harry Potter. (And, yes, we stood in line at midnight to get it.) I liked The Fantastic 4 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm going to Ozzfest next month. It's been a busy summer, and that's probably why it has seemed so short.
Ciao for now!
I've been working on a project for the state office of education, and I managed a trip to California with the family. A month from now I'll be back in the sweltering classroom, and a new year will be underway.
Alex Gerrish gave me a book called Good Omens that I quite enjoyed, and my kids and I just finished chapter 4 of the new Harry Potter. (And, yes, we stood in line at midnight to get it.) I liked The Fantastic 4 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm going to Ozzfest next month. It's been a busy summer, and that's probably why it has seemed so short.
Ciao for now!
1 Comments:
I've been reading some blogs but I just don't feel the need to write in mine. It seems it's been confirmed that only 2 or 3 people are reading blogs any way. I have been into seeing movies lately though. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, was strange but good. I just saw Sky High today. Interestingly predictable. It was really funny though! Hope you're having a great summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home